The first building constructed to house the Phillips Petroleum Company was the Frank Phillips Building, built in 1925 at 4th Street and Keeler Avenue. An eighth floor was added to the Frank Phillips Building, and the Phillips Tower was built in 1927. When the Frank Phillips Building was torn down, the Phillips Tower was kept as a reminder of the beginning of the company and was incorporated into the Frank Phillips Tower Center.
Copyright 2008-2015. Bartlesville Heritage Trail. All rights reserved.
Frank Phillips Building & Phillips Tower
310 SW Keeler Avenue